- This page and together with it sets out the terms and conditions “Terms and Conditions”) on which you make use of the Website. The Website is operated by Tamarindo Pacifico (“the Property”, “the Company”, “we” or “us”).
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you by posting changes online
- Your use of any part of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which takes effect on the date on which you first use the Website. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should cease using the Website immediately.
- We advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies before using the Website.
- You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
- “Website” refers to the Property’s domain under tamarindopacifico.com.
- “Purchase” means the purchase of any goods or services on the Website.
- “Good” or “Goods” means products that will be supplied by the Company or the Property.
- “Service” or “Services” means services provided by the Company or the Property.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Website such as a computer or a cellphone.
- “You” means the individual or legal entity using or accessing the Service, Website.
3. Links to Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that may or may not be owned or controlled by the Company.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
- The Company may terminate or suspend your access at any time without prior notice or liability, for any reason the Company sees fit.
- Upon termination, your rights to use Service will end.
- The Company does not require to explain the reason for termination or suspension.
5. Use of the Website
- Your usage of the Website, Services, or Purchase that is conducted through the Website is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Prohibitions and Prevention of usage: You shall not misuse the Website. You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or post any other materials on the Website which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence, or in any way offensive or obscene, corrupt data, cause annoyance, other users, infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights or send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to prevent you from using the Website, the Services (or any part of them), and/or from making any Purchase.
- To use the Website, the Services, and/or to make a purchase, you will require internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone costs, telecommunications costs, or other costs that you may incur in connection with the same.
6. User’s Obligation
- Your usage of the Website and Services is in accordance with the Company intended purpose and follows the Terms and Conditions provided on the page.
- Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services, Website.
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- to constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world.
- to send or incite hatred against any ethnic, religious, or any minorities or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual or group or entity.
- to send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data).
- furnishing false data including false names, addresses, and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers
- to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system
- executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you
- for any fraudulent purpose or engage in any unlawful activity.
7. Rules about use of the service and the website
- We will use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services, or the Website will be free of faults (or Service Requests will be free of error) and we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions. In the event of an error or fault, you should report it by email to [email protected] .
- We do not warrant that your use of the Services, Website will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services, Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all.
- We do not give any warranty that the Services, Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- We will use reasonable efforts to allow uninterrupted access to the Services, Website, however, we shall not be held liable in the event access to the Services, Website may be suspended, restricted, or terminated at any time.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information, Goods or Services, or forming part of the Services from time to time. Your access to the Website, Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. We assume no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software to operate (including, without limitation, RSS feeds). For the avoidance of doubt, we may also withdraw any information, Goods, and Services from the Website at any time.
- We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- The laws of Costa Rica, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. If you have any concerns or disputes about the Services, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the company.
- You are notified that English is the original text and will prevail in any case or court of law.
10. Contact Us
- If you have any inquiries regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: